lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010



I hear the cottonwoods whisp'rin' above
Tammy! Tammy! Tammy's in love
The ole hootie owl hootie-hoo's to the dove
Tammy! Tammy! Tammy's my love
Does my darling feel what I feel
When she comes near?
My heart beats so joyfully
You'd think that she could hear
Wish I knew if she knew what I'm dreaming of
Tammy! Tammy! Tammy's my love!

Whippoorwill, whippoorwill, you and I know
Tammy! Tammy! Can't let her go
The breeze from the bayou keeps murmuring low
Tammy! Tammy! You love her so
When the night is warm, soft and warm
I long for her charms!
I'd sing like a violin
If she were in my arms
Wish I knew if she knew what I'm dreaming of
Tammy, Tammy, Tammy's my love!

bella canción interpretada por diversas figuras entre ellas el grandioso Pat Kelly... con ustedes la versión de este gran cantante jamaicano

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario